Compulsory Pilotage Area
Consists of all the navigable waters north of a line drawn from Latine Point at a position of Latitude 47°18.9′00″N., Longitude 54°00.3′00″W, thence along a line to a position of Latitude 47°20′N., Longitude 54°06.5′W., thence to Ragged Point (the most southerly point of Red Island), thence to Eastern Head.
- Pilot Boarding Station: 47° 20′ 00″N / 54° 06’30″W
- First ETA UTC (Hours): 12
- Confirm or Correct ETA (Hours): 4
- Departure / Movage Local Time (Hours): 12 – Tentative / 2 – Confirm *Exception Argentia Transits 12-Tentative / 3 – Confirm **Exception Anchorage FF / 12 -Tentative / 4 – Confirm
- Pilot Boat R/T Channel No.: 16 / 12