Compulsory Pilotage Area
Consists of all the navigable waters within a line drawn from Rice Point to a geographical point situated at a distance of 7.9 nautical miles on a bearing of 180° (True), for a distance of 7.7 nautical miles on a bearing of 090° (True), and on a bearing of 000° (True) to Prim Point
- Pilot Boarding Station: 46° 00′ 00″N / 63° 08′ 00″W
- First ETA UTC (Hours): 12
- Confirm or Correct ETA (Hours): 6
- Departure / Movage Local Time (Hours): 6
- Pilot Boat R/T Channel No.: –
Ships sailing from PEI ports require 6 hours arrival notice.