Consists of all the navigable waters east of a line drawn from Frenchman’s Head to McIvor Point
- Pilot Boarding Station: 49° 04′ 08″N / 58° 09’18″W
- First ETA UTC (Hours): 12
- Confirm or Correct ETA (Hours): 6
- Departure / Movage Local Time (Hours): 6
- Pilot Boat R/T Channel No.: 16
Pilotage & Other Charges
The Pilotage Act requires that pilotage tariffs be fixed at a level that permits the Authority to operate on a self-sustaining financial basis, and that the tariffs set be fair and reasonable. The goal is to have each area become financially self-sufficient to eliminate cross-subsidization among ports.