APA Employee Page
Newsworthy Info & Upcoming Events
- February 18, 2020 – New Employee Survey Series has launched. The first of three surveys that will be distributed throughout the year is now open. Your feedback is very important to us!*NEW*
- To participate in this brief survey, please visit: Survey 1: Employee Safety, Health, and Wellness
- February 17, 2020 – APA-L1-018 Scent Free Environment Policy has been added to the QMS Directives and Policies section of this page.*NEW*
Past Newsworthy Info
- February 5, 2020 – APA-L1-017 – Pilot Leave Policy has been added to the QMS Directives and Policies section of this page. Please note the document number has been updated from the previously distributed version.
- January 27, 2020 – Health and Safety Bulletin – Coronavirus Precaution – With the outbreak of Coronavirus in Wuhan, China and its recent spread to other countries, Canada is taking the necessary precautionary steps to prevent an outbreak in Canada. Your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us and we encourage you to review this bulletin to ensure you understand the cause of the coronavirus, its symptoms and what to do if you or someone you know is exposed to the virus or has symptoms.
- January 1, 2020 – New Travel and Allowance Rates have been posted effective January 1, 2019.
- January 1st, 2020 – Past Newsworthy information from 2018 and 2019 have been archived and can be viewed:
2020 HSEQ Policy Statement
- Safety Bulletin 2020-01 Coronavirus
- Safety Bulletin 2020-02 Pilot Boarding Quarantined Vessel
- Safety Bulletin 2020-03 Radio Communications
Pension and Benefits
To contract the Government of Canada Pension Centre:
Toll free: 1-800-561-7930
Hours: 0830 to 1600 Monday-Friday
They will ask for your Personal Record Identifying number or PRI #. This can be found on the top of your pay stub, it starts with a 0 and is 9 digits in total, e.g. 0xx-xxx-xxx
Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
As an employee of the APA you have confidential access to the Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) provided by Morneau Shepell. You and your immediate family members can access immediate and confidential support in a way that is most suited to your preferences, comfort level and lifestyle. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is no cost to you or your family to use your EFAP.
Access your EFAP 24/7 by phone, web or mobile app: Toll free: 1-877-338-0275 Worklifehealth.com
Annual Customer Opinion Survey Reports
- 2018 Customer Opinion Survey Report
- 2017 Customer Opinion Survey Report
- 2016 Customer Opinion Survey Report
Annual Employee Survey Reports
- 2018 Employee Survey Report
- 2017 Employee Survey Report
- 2016 Employee Survey Report
- 2015 Employee Survey Report
- 2014 Employee Survey Report
Frequently Requested Forms